If you’ve ever thought about a career in real estate, you’re in luck. We are currently looking for people to join our fast-paced team of Charlotte real estate agents, and we have a number of positions open. We have positions where you can help people buy Charlotte homes or positions where you can help people sell Charlotte homes. We’ve also got open positions for inside salespeople, who are always on the phone making things happen.
We are always looking for talented people. It’s the common denominator of everyone on our team. Another thing all our team members have in common is that they align with our core values. There are six of them and if you align with them too, you should consider joining our team of Charlotte realty agents.
1. We hustle and we work hard. It is hard to succeed at anything in life if you aren’t bringing a level of hustle that others don’t bring to their work or their life.
2. We embrace accountability and discipline. Gary Keller says all the time that “Accountability is the breakfast of champions.”
3. We bring a positive attitude. There is so much that can go wrong in a real estate transaction. We liken it to a plane taking off and a plane landing. There is constantly a storm brewing in Charlotte real estate, so we are just trying to land the plane at its destination with as little turbulence as possible. We need people to bring a positive attitude and be the calming presence in a storm.
4. We have a growth mindset. You’re either green and growing or ripe and rotting. We are always growing, as the real estate industry is changing constantly.
5. We are team players. HPREA is building a team of professionals and a team of specialists. We have people who only show Charlotte properties, we have people who spend their days on the phone outbound dialing, and we have people who focus on negotiating repairs. We’ve deconstructed the real estate process all the way down.
6. We do the right thing. Whether anyone is looking or not. We sleep well every night because we do the right thing every single day.
If you have any questions for us or are looking to start a career in real estate, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We would love to hear from you.